The main measures adopted:
We followed the principles of bioclimatic architecture in the
renovation of the building.
- We have isolated the perimeter walls and the roof to avoid energy
- We have installed for thermal and acoustic isolation
- We have installed devices tu turn off air conditioning when the host
is not in the room.
- We have installed individual thermostats in every room.
- We have installed a management system to turn off energy when the
host is not in the room.
- We use energy saver light bulbs that allow to save up to 75% of
energy instead of normal light bulbs.
- On 2006 we replaced our boiler with a new generation one and more
technological that enables an optimal management of hot water and
heating with an important energy saving.
- On 2008 we replaced our solar panels with the latest generation one
to obtain a further reduction in energy consumption.
- Constant maintenance of the hidraulic system.
- Alternating the installation of showers and bath tubs we have
reduced by 50% the water needs.
- We use glass bottles and recyclable containers.
- We promote a recycling and differentiated waste programme.